Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: Сангийн яам - Admin
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2022 оны 08 сарын 12
The Government of Mongolia with support from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has been implementing the “Regional Improvement of Border Services Project” (Project). The RIBS Project’s objective is to increase trade and competitiveness through reduced cost and time of compliance with trade procedures. The Executing agency is the Ministry of Finance and the Implementing agency is the Customs General Administration. Under the project, the Ministry of Finance is seeking to recruit a qualified Project Coordinator, who will be engaged on a full time basis and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Project Implementing Unit (PIU) to ensure timely achievement of project outputs and smooth implementation of project activities.
Objective of the assignment
Objectives of the assignment are to be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) for L3387-MON and L3810-MON projects to ensure timely achievement of the project outputs and smooth implementation of project activities, ensuring overall coordination and follow up of the project activities, providing guidance to the PIU staff, coordinating project activities with executing agency, implementing agencies and other officials, and generally assisting the Government of Mongolia in the successful implementation of the project.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating and implementing project activities, including procurement, recruitment, disbursements, contract administration, monitoring, and reporting;
• Ensuring overall management of the PIU;
• Maintaining regular coordination of the PIU with related parties/agencies;
• Closely coordinating with executing and implementing agencies, Project Steering Committee (PSC) and Asian Development Bank (ADB), contractors and consultants;
• Ensuring that the project follows applicable procedures and guidelines of ADB and Government of Mongolia;
• Regular reporting on project progress to and raise issues with the implementing agency, PSC and the Executing Agency; and
• Ensuring timely preparations of all required reports under the Project.
Qualifications and experience:
• Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level;
• Graduate degree on business administration, project management, law, civil engineering or related field;
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience including at least 5 years as program/project manager/executive/senior position;
• Previous work experience in the field of in customs and border management, project management, information and telecommunication technology or civil engineering;
• Work experience in the civil service will be an asset;
• Work experience in ADB project implementation is an advantage;
• High standards of professional and work ethics;
• Excellent computer and communication skills;
• Good leadership; and
• Proficient in verbal and written English and Mongolian languages.
The Project Coordinator will be selected in accordance with the regulations of the Government of Mongolia and the Asian Development Bank.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit a cover letter indicating reasons for considering yourself suitable for the position, detailed CV highlighting skills/experience, copy of diplomas or certificates and two reference letters from last two employers no later than 16:00 PM, 26 August, 2022. Only those successful candidates will be contacted. The application documents under the name of RIBS shall be submitted in person to the below address. The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Incomplete applications would not be considered. If you need any further details, please feel free to contact us.
Contact address: Regional Improvement of Border Services Project, Bodi Tsamkhag LLC Building, 10th Floor, Room#1004, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar 15160, Mongolia, Telephone: 976-75553387; E-mail address: email@example.com