Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: Сангийн яам - admin
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2021 оны 09 сарын 24
The Government of Mongolia with support from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has been implementing the “Regional Improvement of Border Services-Additional Financing Project” (RIBS Project). The RIBS Project’s objective is to increase trade and competitiveness through reduced cost and time of compliance with trade procedures. The Executing agency is the Ministry of Finance and the Implementing agency is the Customs General Administration. Under the project, the Ministry of Finance is seeking to recruit a qualified Procurement Specialist for the Project Implementing Unit (PIU) who will be engaged on a full time basis.
Objective of the assignment
The specialist will be engaged on an individual basis to be responsible for timely implementation of all procurement activities in accordance with the ADB Guidelines, under the direct guidance of the PIU Project Coordinator. He/she will ensure adherence to ADB and MOF applicable procedures and guidelines and the Loan Agreement.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, on behalf of the executing and implementing agencies, bidding documents and request for proposals, and other supporting documents and submit them for review and approval;
- Develop technical specification, bills of quantities and cost estimates of works and goods, and terms of reference and cost estimates of consulting services in collaboration with relevant specialists;
- Prepare and/or update procurement plans and an integrated implementation arrangement for all the BCPs and capacity development;
- Coordinate and schedule procurement activities;
- Prepare progress report on procurement activities and focal for all relevant documents
- Handle with secretarial works for bid evaluation committee appointed by the Client;
- Assist in evaluation of bids and proposals, and provide guidance and support on procurement procedures to members of the bid evaluation committee;
- Ensure overall management of the procurement of the works, goods and services to ensure transparency, and compliance of the ADB Guidelines and GOM procurement policies and procedures; and
- Provide advice and recommendations to executing and implementing agencies to adopt best practices in good governance particularly for public procurement and project administration.
Qualifications and experience:
- Holds bachelor’s degree in law or related field;
- Holds professional qualification/certification in procurement;
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in legal or procurement activities;
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in development agencies funded projects is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of ADB procurement procedure is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Public procurement law;
- High standards of professional and work ethics;
- Strong analytical and communication skill; and
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Mongolian languages.
The Specialist will be selected in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Government of Mongolia and the Asian Development Bank.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit a cover letter indicating reasons for considering yourself suitable for the position, detailed CV highlighting skills/experience, copy of diplomas or certificates and two reference letters from last two employers no later than 16:00 PM, 06 October 2021. Only those successful candidates will be contacted. The application documents under the name of RIBS shall be submitted in person to the below address. The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Incomplete applications would not be considered. If you need any further details, please feel free to contact us.
Contact address: Regional Improvement of Border Services Project, Bodi Tsamkhag LLC Building, 10th Floor, Room#1004, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar 15160, Mongolia, Telephone: 976-75553387; For inquiries: email address: firstname.lastname@example.org