Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: Сангийн яам
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2019 оны 10 сарын 08
Invitation for Bids
[Letterhead of the employer]
Date: 04 October 2019
Loan/Grant No. and Title: Loan 3387-MON: Regional Improvement of Border Services Project
Contract No. and Title: “CW3: Renovation and Extension of Altanbulag Border Crossing Point Facilities and Infrastructure”
Deadline for Submission of Bids is 15 November 2019 and at 10:00 a.m Ulaanbaatar time
- Mongolia has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Regional Improvement of Border Services Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- The Ministry of Finance (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of “CW3: Renovation and Extension of Altanbulag Border Crossing Point Facilities and Infrastructure” consisting of following works:
At Passenger Transportation Control Area:
- Renovation and Extension of Passenger Terminal building;
- Construction of Passengers and Cargo' zone border protection post /4 pcs/;
- Construction of new Inspection Canopy /3 pcs/;
- Construction of Inspection Booths /15 pcs/;
- Weighting Bridge Foundation /4 pcs/; and
- Pedestrian Road, Green area.
At Cargo Transportation Control Area:
- Demolishment works of old Customs Laboratory buildings, Heating Substation, Power Substation, Inspection Canopies and other small facilities;
- Renovation and Extension of Cargo Terminal building;
- Construction of new Customs laboratory;
- Renovation and Extension of Warehouse and Inspection Facility of perishable goods and products;
- Construction of new Kennel;
- Construction of Heating Substation, Water Distribution Center;
- Construction of Power substation;
- Construction of Inspection Canopy /2 pcs/
- Renovation of External Heating and Plumbing;
- Renovation of External Power Supply;
- Installation of Solar Power Panel;
- Connection of Sewage Pipeline to Altanbulag soum Sewage Treatment Plant; and
- Installation of Communication and Alarm at Border Crossing Point.
Detailed specifications of works are provided in the Section 6 of the Bidding Document.
The construction period will be 24 months.
- International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Having experience of at least 5 (five) years continuously in construction field and having completed full construction of at least 3 (three) floor civil purpose building; and having completed full installation of at least 1 work for each of: i) Sewage line and installation of equipment, ii) Heating line and installation of its equipment, and iii) Power transmission network, substation and installation of its equipment;
- Having minimum average annual construction turnover of $3,200,000 (three million two hundred thousand) calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within last three (3) years /2016, 2017, 2018/;
- Having participation in at least two contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last three (3) years /2016, 2017, 2018/ years and that are similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds $3,800,000 (three million eight hundred thousand) in any one contract. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the physical size, nature of works, complexity, methods, technology or other characteristics as described in Section 6 (Employer’s Requirements);
- Having construction licenses including BA-3.1 or old terms: 2.1.3; BA-3.3 or old terms: 2.2.3; BA-3.4 or old terms: 2.2.4; BA-3.5 or old terms: 2.2.8; BA-6.1, BA-6.2 or old terms: 2.2.1; BA-6.3, BA-6.4 or old terms: 2.2.2; BA-8.1 or old terms: 2.1.1 and 2.2.1.
Foreign bidders shall submit the appropriate documents, licenses, certifications and reports that they can prove as being equivalent to the required documents. To meet the licensing requirements, foreign bidders may associate with (i) partners in the form of joint venture, or (ii) sub-contractors, who possess the above-mentioned licenses.
- To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Regional Improvement of Border Services Project
Bodi Tsamkhag LLC Building, 10th Floor, Room#1004, Chingeltei District, 1 Khoroo
E-mail address: email@example.com
- To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should write to address above requesting the bidding documents for “CW3: Renovation and Extension of Altanbulag Border Crossing Point Facilities and Infrastructure”, and pay a nonrefundable fee of MNT 250,000.0 (two hundred and fifty thousand) by direct deposit to the account stated below:
Beneficiary’s bank: State Fund (Turiin san)
Account number: 100900011808
Account name: Khiliin Uilchilgeeg SBNTusul
- Deliver your bid to the address above, on or before the deadline: 15 November 2019 and at 10:00 a.m Ulaanbaatar time together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document. The bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the original validity period of the bid, or beyond any period of extension if requested under ITB 18.2. For this bid, the validity period of the bid security shall expire after 11 April 2020. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.