Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: Сангийн яам
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2022 оны 05 сарын 31
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The main objective of the assignment is to provide technical assistance on planning, execution and financial reporting for the budget portfolio of the Minister of Finance, particularly in the areas of public investment, and foreign loans and aid for the fiscal year 2023-2024.
THE SCOPE OF WORK
Key tasks under the consultancy will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Task 1 – Develop a consolidated public investment plan for the budget portfolio of the Minister of Finance for 2023-2024.
- Develop an overall public investment plan and a unified policy for the portfolio of the Minister of Finance;
- Review budget proposals from entities under the Finance Minister’s portfolio;
- Consolidate the public investment plan for the portfolio of the Minister of Finance for submission to the state central administrative body in charge of finance and budget for review; and
- Monitor implementation and execution of public investment in the portfolio of the Minister of Finance, register them in the system, and prepare relevant reports and information as needed;
Task 2 – Perform the following activities with regards to the semi-annual and annual financial and budget execution reports for the Minister of Finance's budget portfolio:
- Prepare budget execution reports by program, activity, and economic classifications;
- Review commercial bank account balances and reconcile them with the loans and grants project records;
- Provide the necessary and required budget documents to the National Audit Office, the State Property Committee and the Treasury Department;
- Import budget execution reports into the E-Report system; and
- Obtain information on the use of government loans and grants from the Development Financing Division and the Debt Management Division and reconcile them with the loans and grants project reports;
Task 3 – Support monthly activities related to the Monthly Project Budget Execution Reporting;
- Obtain expenditure reports of directly funded projects, such as loans and grants from the European Union and the People's Republic of China from the Development Financing Division for consolidation to the state budget execution report;
- Make project revenue adjustment entries, and record transactions;
- Based on the monthly reports on direct expenditures incurred from commercial banks, account for the expenditures of loans and grants from the European Union and the People's Republic of China, etc. towards consolidation into the consolidated state budget exepcution report;
CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATIONS / SELECTION CRITERIA
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance; and a professional certification such as CPA would be preferred;
Experience: At least 5 years of direct relevant professional experience in accounting and financial reporting. Adequate knowledge in the areas of budget execution and financial reporting, as well as legal knowledge of accounting, budgeting and investment;
- Ability to work in a team and independently, excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to perform assigned tasks in a timely and quality manner, work well on time, and manage multiple tasks;
- Collecting, analyzing / processing, summarizing, compiling and presenting information and data;
- Proficiency in computer-based programs such as Excel and data management tools;
- Be able to work overtime if required;
SUPERVISION AND REPORTING
The consultant will report directly to the Director-General of the Public Administration and Management Department (PAMD) and the Head of FD and will work on a day-to-day basis with the officials appointed by the Director-General of PAMD to review progress with the work program and to resolve any outstanding issues.
All information provided to the consultant will be regarded as confidential and information will not be shared with any outside individuals or organizations.
All reports shall be prepared in electronic and hard format, which shall be submitted to the FD of Public Administration and Management Department and the PIU (SFFSP).
The Ministry of Finance will provide an office space and will work with the national consultant on a day-to-day basis. The consultant shall be provided with all necessary data and information to perform the required tasks detailed in this TOR. The consultant is expected to communicate and coordinate his/her work with appointed specialists and if required other specialists from different department.
The consultancy is expected to commence in June 2022 and the total duration of the assignment will be 10 months. If any task is not completed and accepted by the Client within the agreed-upon timeline, consultant should complete the tasks without any additional cost.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Cover letter indicating why she/he considers her/himself suitable for the position.
2. Detailed CV highlighting relevant skills/experience.
3. Copy of diplomas or certificates; and,
4. Two (2) reference letters from previous last two employers no later than 15:00 PM, June 09, 2022.
The consultant will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (July 2016).
The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Please be noted that incomplete applications would not be considered for evaluation. Only selected candidate will be contacted.
Address for submission of Expression of Interest: Attention to Ms.Oyunyam.M, Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Fiscal and Financial Stability Project, Address: Room #205, Negdsen undestnii 8/2, 4th khoroo, Chingeltei District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Tel: 70120582 or via email to: email@example.com
Холбоо барих 70120582