Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: prj01 - Information and communication technology specialist
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2020 оны 03 сарын 27
CONSULTANT SERVICE RECRUITMENT NOTICE
March 27, 2020
Loan/Grant No. and Title:
Loan 3709-MON: Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Contract No. and Title:
National Consultant(s): ICT Infrastructure And IT Data Infrastructure Architect (CS-12)
Deadline for Submission of Document :
April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours)
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB). The MOF now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services. Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address given below during office hours. Under this assignment (the "Assignment") the Consultants will assist to the MOF in setting standards and greater accountability, making service delivery more responsive to the needs of society and focus on ethics and tackling corruption. The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The objective of this assignment
The objective of this is to a engage a reputable, highly competent Consultant to undertake the necessary surveys, prepare IT infrastructure architect and data center architect on current MOF system engineering designs for future integration, develop visual analysis on data infrastructural map, support the relevant personnel on preparing bidding documents to establish the new MOF Data Center and implementation of MOF system integration towards PIMIS. The design would cater for all the associated engineering services. The objective of this assignment is to a) Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design Documents of the Ministry of Finance, b) Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design Documents of Data Center building c) Detailed Conceptual Design Brief for MOF system including PIMIS, d)Cost Estimates and Bill of Quantities of the proposed design, e) Support relevant personnel on developing Bidding documents for the establishment of the Data Center with required input, f) Conduct assistance on implementation of system integration itself.
Qualification of the consultant and experts
The selection criteria to assess the technical capacity of the consultant includes the following
Consultant’s qualifications/ selection criteria.
Basic Required skills & experience:
- 10+ years work experience in diverse IT technical and management roles;
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline;
- Proven experience and understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration and applications layers is preferred;
- Proven diploma or certificate on IT infrastructure architect/Data centre architect is an asset;
- Experience with various technology platforms in embedded devices is an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to dialogue with diverse stakeholders to create consensus around issues and capable of working in multi-cultural environments is required;
- Effective time management and organizational skills to ensure qualitative outputs under strict deadlines is required;
- Strong (written and oral) command of English. The working command of Mongolian is a strong asset;
- Be able to work independently, advise others, and work in teams;
- Be able to work overtime if required;
- Citizen of ADB membership country.
Expert technical skills:
- Network, security and communications (design, devices, protocols), Linux and Windows servers technologies, Cisco and Allied Telsyn ethernet security appliances, TCP/IP delivery methods and solutions, Scripting languages, Design and operation of DNS, AD and desktop delivery solutions;
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve necessary information;
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality;
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications is an asset;
- Migrate data to new solutions;
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flow charts;
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements;
- Optimize new and current database systems;
- Define security and backup procedures.
The national consultant will be selected under the principles and general procedures of ADB Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) methodology where the experience and qualifications are the main criteria of the consultant service.
Contract duration and payment condition
The consultant's work is expected to commence from mid -April 2020. The contract will be for a period of 18 person’s-months. Total estimated budget for national consultant service is 30.000 USD each total 2 individual consultants required.
All interested candidates shall submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via online ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) before the deadline, April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours).
Weblink: csrn.adb.org (full advertisement is under category Mongolia)
Online Submission will be accepted only.
For more information on assignment and submission please contact the Project Implementation Unit at below address:
Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Sukhbaatar district, 8 khoroo, Ikh surguuli street,
Erdem Tower building,Room #1101, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia