Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: prj01 - Information and communication technology specialist
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2020 оны 03 сарын 27
CONSULTANT SERVICE RECRUITMENT NOTICE
March 27, 2020
Loan/Grant No. and Title:
Loan 3709-MON: Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Contract No. and Title:
National Consultant: IT Operations Manager (CS-07)
Deadline for Submission of Document :
April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours)
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB). The MOF now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services. Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address given below during office hours. Under this assignment (the "Assignment") the Consultants will assist to the MOF in setting standards and greater accountability, making service delivery more responsive to the needs of society and focus on ethics and tackling corruption. The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The objective of this assignment
The objective of this assignment is to provide effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and risk measures as set for the consultant services recruited by MOF. Furthermore, the operational manager will serve as a PIU representative regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, system’s and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunity to expand the quality of the deliverables. Carry out the supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the ADB and other related policies and applicable laws. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to be implemented. Furthermore, the objective of this assignment is to a) develop implementation plan and budget efficiency calculation on PIMIS IT consultant services ; b) conduct monitoring and evaluation on implementation of PIMIS IT consultant services, c) develop risk assessments on PIMIS system integration IT consultant services; d) oversee smooth implementation of PIMIS system integration based on MOF requirements; e) estimate and resolve possible.
Qualification of the consultant and experts
An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in public management, business administration social science, or any other discipline with extensive experience in advising governments on public finance or PIMIS is an advantage. An advance university degree (Master or higher) in computer science, engineering or related discipline is an asset.
- The expert 10 years of experience in relevant field with proven documentations is preferred;
- The expert 8 years of experience in diverse high-ranking management roles with proven documentations is an advantage;
- Expertise in conflict management, business negotiation, organizational management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills required;
- Expertise in data entry skills, data processing, budget development, reporting, analyzing, risk assessment and monitoring and evaluation skills required;
- Proven work experience in leading projects with complex tasks is required;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to dialogue with diverse stakeholders to create consensus around issues8 influencing leading and capable of working in multi-cultural environments is an advantage;
- Strong planning and organizing, communication, people management skills required;
- Effective time management and organizational skills to ensure qualitative outputs under strict deadlines is required;
- Strong (written and oral) command of English and Mongolian;
- Be able to work independently, advise others, and work in team;
- Be able to work overtime if required.
The national consultant will be selected under the principles and general procedures of ADB Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) methodology where the experience and qualifications are the main criteria of the consultant service.
All interested candidates shall submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via online ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) before the deadline, April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours).
Weblink: csrn.adb.org (full advertisement is under category Mongolia)
Online Submission will be accepted only.
For more information on assignment and submission please contact the Project Implementation Unit at below address:
Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Sukhbaatar district, 8 khoroo, Ikh surguuli street,
Erdem Tower building,Room #1101, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia