Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: prj01 - Procurement specialist
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2019 оны 12 сарын 11
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
11 December 2019
Loan/Grant No. and Title:
Loan 3709-MON: Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Contract No. and Title:
Deadline for Submission of Document :
21 December 2019 15:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours)
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB). The MOF now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services. Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address given below during office hours. Under this assignment (the "Assignment") the Consultants will assist to the MOF in setting standards and greater accountability, making service delivery more responsive to the needs of society and focus on ethics and tackling corruption.
The objective of this assignment is to a) undertake the complete survey and system analysis at each individual systems used in public investment management cycle; b) prepare necessary documentations and recommendations on how newly developed (integrated) PIMIS system can interoperate with all individual systems that are currently used for PIMIS lifecycle; c) develop complete Technical requirements and terms of reference for PIMIS end to end software solution and systems integration; d) assist MOF and PIU in preparation and submission of complete tender documentations of PIMIS end to end software solution, e) assist the Department of Budget Investment and Financial Information technology division, MOF in successful implementation of the system integration throughout the country; f) provide answers for clarification requested by potential bidders on technical and non-technical requirements related to bidding documentations, g) and conduct monitoring inspection and recommendations on PIMIS system integration process.
Qualification of the consultant and experts
The selection criteria to assess the technical capacity of the consultant includes the following
Consultant’s qualifications/ selection criteria.
An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in ICT, computer science, information technology (IT), or any other discipline with extensive experience in advising governments on public finance or PIMIS is preferable.
- The expert with 10 years of experience in relevant field with proven documentations is preferred;
- Technical expertise in impact evaluation (design and implementation) will be an advantage;
- Broad expertise of analyzing enterprise level financial management or ERP systems and defining technical specifications;
- Work experience in analyzing projects with preference in development and implementation of public investment related web-based or client server-based systems would be an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to dialogue with diverse stakeholders to create consensus around issues and capable of working in multi-cultural environments;
- Effective time management and organizational skills to ensure qualitative outputs under strict deadlines;
- Strong (written and oral) command of English.
- Be able to work independently, advise others, and work in team;
- Be able to work overtime if required;
10.Citizen of ADB membership country.
The international consultant will be selected under the principles and general procedures of ADB Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) methodology where the experience and qualifications are the main criteria of the consultant service.
Contract duration and payment condition
The assignment is expected to commence in 15 January 2020. The duration of the consultancy service rendered is estimated to be eighteen (18) months.
All Interested candidates shall submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via online ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) before 21 December 2020.
Weblink: csrn.adb.org (full advertisement is under category Mongolia)
Online Submission will be accepted only.
For more information on assignment and submission please contact the Executing Agency: Tel: +976-77147711 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Procurement Specialist
Floor/Room number: 11 th floor, room N#1101, Erdem Tower building
City: Ulaanbaatar city,