Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: prj01 - Information and communication technology specialist
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2020 оны 03 сарын 27
CONSULTANT SERVICE RECRUITMENT NOTICE
March 27, 2020
Loan/Grant No. and Title:
Loan 3709-MON: Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Contract No. and Title:
International Consultant: IT Integration Analyst (CS-08)
Deadline for Submission of Document :
April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours)
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB). The MOF now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services. Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address given below during office hours. Under this assignment (the "Assignment") the Consultants will assist to the MOF in setting standards and greater accountability, making service delivery more responsive to the needs of society and focus on ethics and tackling corruption. The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The objective of this assignment
The objective of this assignment is a) to lead all consultant services recruited by MOF, b) evaluate the IT system integration deliverables before submission, c) advice and assist MOF, consultants and other stakeholders on MOF IT integration process; d) conduct monitoring and evaluation on MOF IT system integration; e) conduct monitoring and evaluation on the implementation of data center design, construction and equipment installation, testing and hand over.
Qualification of the consultant and experts
An IT analyst combine strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities with project management skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are crucial to reconciling the sometimes-disparate needs of management, technical personnel and end-users. An IT Analyst also be acutely aware of the latest technology and how best to leverage its capabilities for an organization.
The selection criteria to assess the technical capacity of the consultant includes the following Consultant’s qualifications/ selection criteria. An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in ICT, computer science, information technology (IT), or any other discipline with extensive experience in advising governments on public finance or PIMIS is preferred.
- The expert 8+ years of experience in relevant field with proven documentations;
- Technical expertise in impact evaluation, policy development, monitoring and evaluation would be an asset;
- Proven work experience in analyzing projects with preference in development and implementation of public investment related web-based or client server-based systems;
- Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST, CSA/CCM is an advantage;
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools is an asset;
- Solid HTML skills; familiarity with programming languages;
- Awareness of current standards and trends in IT and emerging technology;
- Understanding of IT security and network risks;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Project management experience;
- Exemplary communication skills;
- Ability to explain complex, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to dialogue with diverse stakeholders to create consensus around issues and capable of working in multi-cultural environments;
- Effective time management and organizational skills to ensure qualitative outputs under strict deadlines;
- Strong (written and oral) command of English and Mongolian;
- Be able to work independently, advise others, and work in team;
- Be able to work overtime if necessary.
The international consultant will be selected under the principles and general procedures of ADB Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) methodology where the experience and qualifications are the main criteria of the consultant service.
All interested candidates shall submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via online ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) before the deadline, April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours).
Weblink: csrn.adb.org (full advertisement is under category Mongolia)
Online Submission will be accepted only.
For more information on assignment and submission please contact the Project Implementation Unit at below address:
Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Sukhbaatar district, 8 khoroo, Ikh surguuli street,
Erdem Tower building,Room #1101, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia