Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: prj01 - information and communication technology specialist
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2020 оны 03 сарын 27
CONSULTANT SERVICE RECRUITMENT NOTICE
March 27, 2020
Loan/Grant No. and Title:
Loan 3709-MON: Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Contract No. and Title:
International Consultant: IT Data Infrastructure Architect (CS-06)
Deadline for Submission of Document :
April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours)
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB). The MOF now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services. Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address given below during office hours. Under this assignment (the "Assignment") the Consultants will assist to the MOF in setting standards and greater accountability, making service delivery more responsive to the needs of society and focus on ethics and tackling corruption. The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The objective of this assignment
The objective of this assignment is to develop Implementation plans, work plans for the development of integrated data management systems, electronic reporting systems, value-added tax incentives systems and databases of other government agencies for the development of Big Data warehouse systems of MTA.
The scope of work
The consulting service has the primary objective of completing tasks related to the creation of a base management system for the Big Data Warehouse of the General Tax Administration specified as below:
1. To analyze the current state of the tax service data and to determine the scope of its development,
2. Describe the infrastructure of the large data warehouse management system of the tax service, develop system solutions,
3. Developing policy documents to ensure the quality, completeness, accuracy and accuracy of the data of the tax service database,
4. Develop long-term strategic planning task of the Tax Administration's large data warehouse management system for the new Tax Administration and implementation duties. In doing so, to perform the first-class real-world benchmarks.
Qualification of the consultant and experts
The consultant preferred to have 5+ years of experience in developing a data warehouse system solution and in a particular project.
1. Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Bachelor of (IT) Information Management or equivalent or have an international certificate in Data Warehouse and have more than 5 years of experience in data warehouse development;
2. Practical experience of using ETL and Data Ingestion; (Oracle Data Integrator, Talend for Big data or others) is an advantage;
3. Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python, Oracle PL / SQL, R and scripting languages will be an asset;
4. Data profiling ability is preferred;
5. Experience in database development such as RDBMS, BIG DATA, (Hadoop, Impala, Spark, etc.) is preferred;
6. Data mining, Data Discovery, Data Quality Management: DQM, Data Governance, Security, Collaborative Business Intelligence; (Oracle BI, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or others) will be an advantage;
7. Strong (written and oral) command of English is preferred.
8. Effective time management and organizational skills to ensure qualitative outputs under strict deadlines.
The international consultant will be selected under the principles and general procedures of ADB Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) methodology where the experience and qualifications are the main criteria of the consultant service.
All interested candidates shall submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via online ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) before the deadline, April 10, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours).
Weblink: csrn.adb.org (full advertisement is under category Mongolia)
Online Submission will be accepted only.
For more information on assignment and submission please contact the Project Implementation Unit at below address:
Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Sukhbaatar district, 8 khoroo, Ikh surguuli street,
Erdem Tower building,Room #1101, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia