Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: prj01 - prj01
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2020 оны 06 сарын 04
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FOR CONSULTING SERVICES
IMPLEMENT THE UPGRADES/ENHANCEMENTS FOR MTA SERVICE DELIVERY PLATFORM
Loan 3709-MON: Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Selection title and number: CS-03 Implement upgrades /enhancements for MTA service delivery platform
The Government of Mongolia (GOM) has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to develop and enhance accountability and efficiency of public financial resource mobilization and management through improved information and communication technology (ICT), especially for tax administration and public investment management under the Loan: L3709-MON “Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project”.
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) of Mongolia will engage a national firm (Firm) to prepare the Implementation upgrades /enhancements for MTA service delivery platform.
MOF will select the firm under Least-Cost Selection (LCS) using STP technical proposal procedure following Procurement Regulations for ADB Borrowers (2017), as may be updated from time to time. The firm will be engaged under lump-sum contract. The provisions of ADB’s Anticorruption Policy will be included in all invitation documents and contracts for consultants.
2. OBJECTIVE OF ASSIGNMENT AND SCOPE OF WORK
It is expected that the consultant selected will have collaborative meetings with the PEA (Project Executing Agency) and PIU (Project implementation unit) on all aspects of the scope of these services. Multiple meetings are expected in order to clarify and finalize the final deliverables.
The Consultant is required to provide ALL professional inputs, advice, and support to the implementation of the project through the provision of appropriate and fit for purpose designs of the platform and costing estimates. The objective of this assignment is to develop a web portal/platform that is user friendly and dynamic. The platform should enable potential taxpayers and others to easily access the web and all its contents, enabling them to submit their proposals online. The web should also enable to correspond/communicate, with others and also submit/generate reports, monitor progress etc. The consultant firm will develop KIOSK machine design and requirements.
3. STUDY DURATION AND MAJOR ACTIVITIES
The Consultancy Services will be implemented for a period of 3 months starting from the issuance of the Notice to Proceed (NTP).
4. DURATION AND LOCATION OF THE SERVICES
The duration of the consulting services is 3 months on an intermittent basis. The work site is in Chingeltei District, 4th Khoroo, Mongolian Taxation Authority , Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
5. QUALIFICATION OF THE CONSULTANT AND EXPERTS
The prospective consultants should meet the minimum qualification criteria specified in below and are required to submit the following documentation/information at the Expression of Interest stage:
- Company registration certificates and special licenses.
- Copies of Certificates of Project Completion and Acceptance or equivalent Certification from their previous related studies/design/contract.
- Company profile and any other document or information required as per Expression of Interest template.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Vendor should demonstrate and provide examples of previous experience in the performance of similar services as follows:
- Be a reputable firm with at least 5 years of prior experience designing visually appealing and navigation friendly web sites; Familiarity and relevant experience in using different Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly WordPress;
- Have a broad knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools in the field, and new software and other web programming languages and programs including use of HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Macromedia Flash, Java; Have excellent knowledge of recent trends in graphic design, web sites, including online video publishing, and social media networking; Demonstrate the ability to create innovative and visually appealing design;
- Key professional staff qualifications and competence needed for the assignment:
- Lead developer:/1 consultant/ The lead developer is responsible for the overall development process and assures that all code contributed is in line with coding standards. The lead developer has extensive experience (at least four years) in programming and CMS development, including versioning of which at least two years are specific to Word Press CMS. The lead developer is an expert in the below scripting and coding languages and standards: PHP, AJAX, Java Script, HTML (including version 5), CSS (including version 3). The lead developer is an expert in the use and configuration of the below applications: Word Press CMS, MySQL Database, Apache web server, Experience with other related applications is an advantage. The lead developer is an expert in the use and configuration of the below products and techniques: Search engine optimization, Google Webmaster tools, Google developer tools, Mobile device adaptation.
- Junior developer: /1 consultant/The junior developer supports the lead developer with the overall development process. The junior developer has at least two years of work experience in programming and CMS development, of which at least one year is specific to Word Press CMS.
- Graphic designer:/2 consultant / The vendor will have a team of graphic designers with prior experience on designing websites with a solid portfolio of at least 5 years of experience.
- Graphical integrator:/1 consultant/ The graphical integrator supports the development team with the integration of graphic design and CSS elements. The graphical integrator has at least four years of experience with the CMS integration of responsive CSS and graphic design of which at least one year is specific to Word Press CMS. The graphical integrator is an expert in the below scripting and coding languages and standards: HTML (including version 5), CSS (including version 3), PHP, Java Script (including JQuery).
- Junior migration expert:/1 Consultant / The junior migration expert supports the development team with the execution of manual and/or automated content migration. The junior migration expert works to assure the correct redirection of webpages after migration. The junior migration expert has at least two year of work experience in CMS publishing and configuration of which at least six months are specific to Word Press CMS. The junior migration expert has an eye for detail and a basic understanding of content development. The junior migration expert has the capacity to write and read fluently in English. The junior migration expert has experience with the below applications, scripting and coding languages and standards are also an advantage: PHP, Java Script (including JQuery), HTML, CSS, MySQL Database.
Company profile and any other document or information required as per Expression of Interest template.
All Interested candidates shall submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via online ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) before July 03, 2020.
Weblink: csrn.adb.org (full advertisement is under category Mongolia).
Online Submission will be accepted only. For more information on assignment and submission please contact the project: Tel: +976-77147711. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org