Мэдээлэл нийтлэсэн: prj01 - prj01
Нийтлэсэн огноо: 2020 оны 06 сарын 04
CONSULTANT SERVICE RECRUITMENT NOTICE: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST (CS-05)
June 04, 2020
Loan/Grant No. and Title:
Loan 3709-MON: Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project
Contract No. and Title:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST (CS-05)
Deadline for Submission of Document :
June 13, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours)
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is implementing the Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project financed by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The Ministry of Finance (MOF) now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services. Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address given below during office hours.
Under this assignment (the "Assignment") the Consultant will assist the MOF in setting standards and greater accountability, making service delivery more responsive to the needs of society and focus on ethics and tackling corruption.
The objective of this assignment
The consulting service will study the current state of the information technology infrastructure of the General Department of Taxation and draw conclusions, develop infrastructure expansion and renovation plans and introduce information security standards, support the installation and operation of information technology servers, hardware and other software to be supplied under the project, improve the infrastructure and technical architecture of the integrated tax administration system, prepare related new adjustment documents, provide technical and technological assistance to ensure its sustainable operation and to develop short and long-term strategic plans
The scope of work
The consulting service has the following main purposes:
- To study the current state of information technology infrastructure and develop recommendations;
- To develop solutions to improve and strengthen the infrastructure and technical and architectural infrastructure of the integrated tax administration system;
- To develop new information security policies and procedures of the general department of taxation in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and plans, and to develop a plan to introduce information security standards;
- To provide information technology support to improve the information technology equipment, servers, networks and software of the general department of taxation.
To develop a short-term and long-term strategic plan for the information technology infrastructure of the general department of taxation, and a plan for expansion and renovation of the infrastructure.
Qualification of the consultant and experts
The following qualifications and skills requirements are required from the consultant:
- Must have a master's degree or equivalent in the field of server, network, infrastructure, or information security, and have more than 8 years of experience in a related field.
- Must have experience in conducting information security and developing recommendations
- Must have experience and full command of virtual systems such as Vmware vSphere, VCenter. Additional training in the field will become an advantage.
- Must have an ability to perform advanced configuration of Windows and Linux operating systems. Additional training in this area will become an advantage.
- Must have an ability to configure advanced settings for Windows type systems such as Windows active directory Domain controller, Microsoft exchange server, File server, Windows log server, Windows Update server, Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Must have the ability to configure, manage, and develop servers, storage devices, and network equipment.
- Must have a basic knowledge of system databases.
- Possession of any of Network CCNA, Information Security CEH - Data Center Virtualization Certificate, MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Oracle Linux System Administrator certificates shall serve as an advantage.
- High level of English proficiency.
The consultant will be selected under the principles and general procedures of ADB Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) methodology where the experience and qualifications are the main criteria of the consultant service.
The assignment is expected to commence by the end of June 2020. The duration of the consultant service rendered is estimated to be twelve (12) person-months.
All interested candidates shall submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) via online ADB Consultant Management System (CMS)
before the deadline of June 13, 2020 17:00 hours, Ulaanbaatar time (UTC/GMT+8 hours).
Weblink: csrn.adb.org (full advertisement is under category Mongolia)
Online Submission will be accepted only.
For more information on assignment and submission please contact the Project Implementation Unit at below address:
Procurement Specialist, Strengthening Information and Communication Technology Systems for Efficient and Transparent Public Investment and Tax Administration Project, Sukhbaatar district, 8 khoroo, Ikh surguuli street, Erdem Tower building,Room #1101, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Tel: +976-77147711, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org